Texas Tea Party Republican Women is known for it’s activism. We will keep this page updated with our activities.
Ladies, find out how to get potholes fixed and other helpful tips at our next Dutch Lunch. Brent Clingerman or Landon Reed from County Commissioner Tom Ramsey's office will be informing us of how we can get things get done in our neighborhoods. Join us for lunch at...
Legislative Report for TTPRW February, 2024 The next Harris County Commissioners Court hearing is at 10 am on Tuesday, February 27 at the Harris County Administration Building at 1001 Preston, Suite 934, on the north side of downtown Houston. Please join Alexie...
The March Meeting will feature a forum for the National Texas Committeewoman candidates. Watch also for news of an April Fundraiser TBD.
Get in Touch
Houston/North Harris County
(near Champion Forest and Stuebner Airline)
Being a member of Texas Tea Party Republican Women is truly special. As part of our vibrant community in Houston, Spring, Tomball, and Cypress, Texas, you'll join a group of passionate individuals dedicated to upholding Conservative Christian Principles. We stand united in our unwavering support for Pro-Life, Pro-Family, and Pro-Israel values. Together, we proudly rally behind our troops, fighting for the liberties we hold dear. Join us and make an impact alongside like-minded individuals who believe in the strength of this Constitutional Republic, the Principles on which this country was founded. Together, we can shape a future that aligns with our shared vision. Become a member today and be a part of something extraordinary.
If you would like to print a PDF and send it in, click here.
If you would like to join through our website form and use your credit card, you can fill out one form per person, click here
There are a variety of committees where your talents can flourish. To help you find the perfect fit, here is a list of our committees and their respective tasks.
- The Americanism committee is responsible for reminding members about the values America upholds and promoting patriotism through newsletters and meetings.
- The Awards committee ensures that the board stays informed about activities that have the potential to win awards, managing records and necessary paperwork.
- The Campaign Activities committee plays a crucial role in encouraging all members to actively participate in campaigns and voter turnout efforts, providing information on candidates and organizing groups.
- Caring for America focuses on supporting pro-life activities and finding other ways to demonstrate our care for our community.
- The Communications committee oversees the production of our newsletters, handbooks, and website.
- The Events committee assists the Events Chair in organizing and executing various events.
- Fundraising involves both one-time special events and ongoing efforts to sell items, contributing to our financial stability.
- The Hospitality committee plays a vital role in welcoming and checking in attendees at meetings and events.
- Meeting Management takes charge of meeting logistics and financial matters in collaboration with the Treasurer.
- The Membership committee handles telephone communication, outreach, hospitality, and young women outreach, maintains the database and shares information with TFRW. They also recruit and train new members.
- Legislation aims to enhance communication with legislators, providing important information on bills and legislation at both the Texas and national levels.
- The Newsletter committee is responsible for designing, writing, and sending monthly newsletters to our members.
- The Nominations Committee is elected by the Club to provide a slate of nominees for the upcoming board.
- Outreach plans events to introduce women and men to Republican principles.
- The Political Action committee recommends the allocation of PAC funds to deserving candidates, appointed by the President.
- The Programs committee assists the Program Chair with arranging speakers and their gifts.
- Public Relations assists the PR Chair by crafting articles, announcements, and submitting them, along with pictures, to newspapers and seeking recognition for our awards and community service.
- Recruitment helps the Executive Board with filling committee positions.
- The Voter Registration committee recruits and trains voter registrars, and organizes events to create opportunities for voter registration.
- Young Women Outreach focuses on recruiting young women to join our club.
Additionally, we have standing appointees such as the Historian, responsible for preserving historical files and pictures, and the Webmaster, maintaining our website.
Our Special Committees undertake activities within a limited period for consideration by the Executive Board. These include:
- The Budget committee, which drafts a new budget between the election of the new Executive Board in October and the Executive Board Meeting in January.
- The Bylaws committee, appointed by the President, reviews and proposes changes as required by TFRW and the Club, with the Parliamentarian as Chair.
- The Handbook committee researches information about elected officials, prepares a new design, includes pictures, and sells ads.
- The Internal Review committee conducts a financial records review in January and submits a report in February.
- The Literacy committee provides books and dictionaries to schools.
- Finally, the Scholarship committee recruits and assesses nominees based on high graduation or college needs.
- Discover where you can make a difference and contribute to the Texas Tea Party Republican Women today!
We operate as a State of Texas Political Action Committee (PAC) and file records with the Texas Ethics Commission twice a year showing income, expenditures, and donors. We're also a member of the National Federation of Republican Women. TEXAS TEA pays dues to both of these organizations for each of our primary members.
To make a donation to our PAC, click here.
Let us know you’re interested, and we’ll be in touch to answer all your questions.